Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday 1st - Feeling

I think I am getting feeling back in my upper arm. I'm not sure if I am gaining sensation or losing sensation. I freaked out a bit when I had an afternoon nap yesterday and I could feel something pressing against the back of my upper arm. I think it was just the pillow/bed, but I hadn't felt it for a while so I didn't recognise it. It's very strange.

We drained my drain into its little bag yesterday afternoon. It's weird to watch the red stuff go through. When I woke up this morning, the stuff in the tubes was all clear/yellowish. Then I sat up and it turned red.

Woke up with a sore back from sleeping in one position all night. Also, L and I are sleeping on opposite sides of the bed at the moment, because of the drain. I think the mattress isn't used to my body shape!

My throat isn't as sore as it was last time, but I do have a little ulcer on my lower lip, which much be from the anaesthetic tube. My neck is a little bit sore as are my upper arm muscles, when I can feel them.

Am feeling a bit nauseous... might go back at lie down.