Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wednesday 18th - Whiffy

I wonder if I am a bit more 'whiffy' than usual or if I just have a more sensitive nose? Is it the menopause inducing drugs? The heat? The washing powder? (L HAS been in charge of washing... although in my experience they tend to put in too much, not too little.) Maybe I'm simply imagining it.

I admit that I'm not wearing deodorant as often as I did before. Am worried about it stinging the scar plus I can't lift that arm so well (but I'm working on it!). Sometimes I put deodorant under the right arm, but then I think, what's the point? I noticed that even after a shower and a good lather (and have tried 2 different shower gels), I can still smell myself if I sniff closely under my arm (well, I do have to check! Dont say you haven't done it).

L says he hasn't noticed anything. I'm sure he'd tell me if he had. My teeshirts seem to get whiffier more quickly too. Definitely noticeable if I wear one teeshirt all day. Previously, I never had a problem with that. Perhaps it's the current humidity? It is hot. I hope I'm not imagining that either!