Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wedneday 11th - Not so good stuff

Felt a little bit queasy coming home from the hospital and didn't go for a drive with L and Dad because feeling a tiny bit off colour. Told Dr Yazdani later on that day how I hadn't been getting many side effects from the FSH etc and was feeling pretty good. He said, it is early days yet. I think I spoke too soon because that afternoon when we got home I started feeling a bit more queasy and had to lie down on the couch for about half an hour.

Then I started to feel really not good and threw up in the toilet at about 5pm. Chunky thick stuff that was hard to bring up. Still felt a bit off colour and had another, bigger, spew in the toilet again at about 6.20pm. We ordered pizza for tea and I managed to eat a few pieces of garlic pizza base and felt a bit ill throughout but kept it down and feel better now (9.40pm).

I had felt queasy before, just very quickly in passing and quite mild. Only once did I feel very ill but didn't throw up and recovered from it almost immediately. I really hope today's pattern doesn't last for the rest of the time on the FSH etc. That would not be pleasant at all.