Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd - Dinners

Our neighbour, J, cooked us dinner on Monday night. It was fabulous. And tonight, E & A are bringing dinner. D brought us lunch today. Tomorrow we decided to keep free in case we happen to get news at the hospital, and it's not good news. I don't think we will get news though - this time it's appointments with the physio to check my movement and if there is any swelling, and also with the wonderful breast nurse, Patsy, and hopefully to get my drain out.

Not a lot of fluid has gone into the drain bag in the last 48 hours, which is good. If it's more than 40mls in 24 hours, then they like to keep it in. I think I've emitted about 40mls or less in the last 72 hours, so yay. I've got myself a hook for the bag - one of the S shaped kitchen hooks, which is great for in the bathroom for hooking over the towel rail or in the shower for hooking onto the shower caddy. I also wear a dressing gown belt with it attached, but that got a bit annoying. The hook is great, but I have to remember that I'm 'attached'.