Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday 3rd - Lunch

D brought lunch over today, which was lovely. I am so tired at the moment. I managed to get up and have some lunch but I can't say I was much company. L's also been complaining of tiredness too - it must be catching! I guess it's so emotionally draining as well as physically draining. I was thinking about having another nap, but I might try having a shower instead to freshen up a bit.

It was nice to see D and he showed us his new game that he's working on and his new tools for working on it. L and I had some cuddles and patched things up a bit and he said sorry.

D said that Dad's coming over next week but we haven't got any dates yet, which is a little bit frustrating.

L's talking about going back to work. Tomorrow's the appt at the hospital. Just a check up with the physio and hopefully to get the drain out. We've got an appointment to view a house tomorrow at 4pm, for a rental. The place next door is still up for rent, at $280, which is not bad considering that we're going to be on one income. Hard to know what to do.

Had another go at going to the toilet again, but without much luck. Very painful! The side effects of movocol stuff for constipation is explosive diarrhea and I think I'd prefer that to what's happening at the moment.