Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday 4th - Morning

Had a lovely dinner last night. Felt a bit queasy/lightheaded/nauseous at one stage but that passed. I guess it might have been because I had only had two panadol that morning and that was all. When I was in hospital, I felt like that and it was because I hadn't taken a panadol - apparently they also help to keep my bp up/temperature down. Something like that.

Still got a heavy tummy and sore bottom from my bowel problems yesterday. I drank a lot of movicol yesterday and a fair bit of metamucil, so I really hope I don't have the same problem today!

Must remember to pick up the script for the hormone-suppressing tablets when we go to the hospital today. Today is a post-op check up with the physio and the breast care nurse. And to get the dratted drain out?!?! I noticed that I've drained another 20mls in the night. I hope that's ok! There were some chunky bits in the tube which have been there for a few days, but they didn't seem to be blocking anything.