Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday 20th - A better sleep

I slept a bit better last night, although I woke up with pain in my ovaries (well, somewhere in there) and had to get up and take some paracetamol. It was quite bad and my tummy remains fairly swollen. This is all normal though and is a mild form of OHSS, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. I have to drink 3 litres of water per day (which is a struggle) and also eat plenty of protein. I do feel a bit queasy this morning, but nothing more than how I've felt in the last few weeks.

I did manage to sleep from about 10.30pm until 7.30am, except for the getting up. Much better than the night before when I didn't get to sleep until after 3am and then was awake and up at 6am. I can't believe I stayed awake all day yesterday. I think maybe my brain is starting to get back to it's full capacity now and I've got time to let things sink in a bit. Not sure if this is a good thing or not. Probably is, because it can help me process things, whether I want to or not.