Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tuesday 24th - Gyno

Most of the day was taken up with seeing our gynae-guy, at his own rooms in South Brisbane (nice and close to a bus station too!). My appt was for 12pm, but the receptionist rang to tell me that he was running a bit late, so I ended up getting to the practice at about 12.30 and saw the doctor at about 1pm. The waiting rooms were very nice, complete with self-service Nespresso machine and up-to-date trashy magazines.

L was able to nip along from work too, which was great. It was just down the road from where he was working. We had a good talk with Dr Yazdani about our future plans and what happens next. Basically, I have to ring him as soon as I get my period, then he'll tell me what to do. This will probably include taking injections of FSH, which I have the lovely task of administering to myself! It's possible the first one may be when I'm in hospital at the RBWH on Saturday. I'm sure by then I won't be in the mood for it, but I'm also sure that I'll just add it to the list of things to do!