Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Monday 23rd - Feeling better

Felt much better today. Had a good day just pottering about and making/confirming appointments for Tuesday and getting some ideas together for what to do to occupy myself for the next 3 - 6 months. Study is definitely an option and I've written to the course co-ordinator of one course asking if there is any chance of deferral (of the course) if I happen to not be able to cope with it. I'm hoping to hear back soon.

Received some absolutely beautiful pink tulips from some wonderful people. Also received another beautiful bunch of flowers at the weekend from L's brother JG and his wife S. It's lovely that people do these things! Another friend wrote a very heartwarming email to me - we are both going through a challenging time with these crazy things which get thrown our way. Yet another friend has opened up about her own (now past) experiences with surgery and chemo, which I had no idea had happened to her! That was also very touching.