Friday, February 6, 2009

Thursday 5th - Blues

Started feeling a bit blue yesterday afternoon - I think now that the appointment is really coming up, I'm getting nervous/anxious about the outcome. Met with a friend for coffee yesterday morning and had a good heart to heart about how things suddenly get swept out from under your feet. That was really good to have a chat about it.

Still feeling a bit flat this morning, but looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I've had no energy to do things like housework, so the weekend will be spent doing several loads of washing! L's been wonderful but he also works long days. He's taken care of all the grocery shopping and cooking this week. I've been sleeping well, almost too much... on Wednesday I slept in until 9am (I start work at 11am) and still found it a struggle to get out of bed.

My breast continues to be a bit sore, but I suspect that's still bruising from the biopsy. I guess more will be revealed on Monday. Text messages and emails have been great and have kept me going. I haven't done ANY exercise at all - I've really lost the motivation for that. I should get back onto it soon I guess. I've been eating OK, normal meals as usual. In a few seconds I'll go from feeling hungry to feeling nauseous to feeling not hungry or the reverse. No doubt that's nerves!